Thursday, January 28, 2010

I finished my drawers on Tuesday night (stayed up way too late to do so!) and was feeling that everything was on schedule. Then I emailed Kay Gnagey, the very nice, and rather well known seamstress who is making my dress, and got an automatic reply "I am not at my computer right now", and I realized that she is probably at an event. Which means she is probably not working on my dress, which I need in about three weeks. Oh my gosh, what am I to do? I'm really worried about this, and have been looking at bodice and skirt patterns online, because I can't go to a reenactment without a dress.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry at all, Kay is dependable and besides she can probably whip your dress out in 2 afternoons. :-) You'll be all ready to go in plenty of time.

    Mrs. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reassurance! I think I can relax now :)

    ReplyDelete